Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals hosted DL Basham and Street
(03-29-2023, 03:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Would Gunter really have gotten more snaps than Sample or Ossai though? I doubt it.
He definitely seems like the last guy on the bench for DE.

As for Tufele, he was picked up off waivers from JAX prior to the start of the season, just like Max Scharping was.
So he was a Bengal the whole year last year.
I'm not opposed to him making the roster. I actually liked him as a prospect in the 2021 draft.
But Tupou has been a good backup NT for the Bengals the past few seasons, so I can see it going either way between them.

Forgot we picked up Tufele before the season along with Scharping and Asiasi you are correct. ThumbsUp

Evidently the coaches liked Tufele better than Shelvin, he was just picked before us in that round.

True on Gunter, doubt he would of got more snaps even if he was healthy. Sample is more than solid, and Ossai is an up and coming
pass rusher for us. Carter at 3-tech is still my biggest question, he got better late in the year but I don't know if he can become quite
what we need there, we will see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals hosted Tarell Basham and Kentavious Street - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-29-2023, 04:29 PM
Tarell Basham a Bengal - Clark W Griswold - 04-05-2023, 12:25 PM