Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kelce Is PISSED That We Got OB!
(03-31-2023, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LMAO!!!  Hilarious

It is sweet. Also know Kelce didn't like us bringing back Germaine either ha ha

Fun times in this AFC rivalry. Orlando coming here is a big deal as Travis notes, Burrow's blindside should be much better protected
and if we can find a stud RT, whether that be Carman or a draft pick the OL is looking much better. Look out if the OL suddenly
becomes a strength in front of Burrow and we add a stud RB...

I'm hoping Carman or a draft pick works out or there's almost always a surprise fit that comes available after last cuts, so let's hope that's the case this year and, like I said, more players see things like this and want to be a part of what we're doing, which is winning!

We've been drafting better but I still don't like trusting a rookie on the line and getting Zeke would also be a big boost in pass protection. 

Didn't know that about Kelce not liking us bringing back Pratt but it makes it that much sweeter!

Hilarious

Putting Burrow behind an offensive line that doesn't have him running for his life and lets him pick apart defenses is a dream.

I'm going downtown to Hard Rock soon downtown to place some bets on him winning the MVP and us winning the ship!

Cinci legalized sports betting at THE PERFECT TIME!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kelce Is PISSED That We Got OB! - BFritz21 - 03-31-2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Kelce Is PISSED That We Got OB! - BFritz21 - 03-31-2023, 02:38 PM