Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids
(03-31-2023, 10:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The correct answer is to stop giving out participation trophies, and return to preparing children for the likelihood that they may not have a "fabulous" life when they grow up.  Return to teaching children that not everyone is a winner, and that they must work to provide a sustainable life for themselves.

What are your thoughts about banning religion. If we stop teaching people that there is another life after death. Will people stop being so careless with the life they have? Start looking at life like it's extremely precious and not so willing to just throw away someone else's or there own precious life. 

Not saying I support this. But I've heard the argument your making ( even if it may or not be sarcastic ) before and I think it's a little ridiculous. If we think telling everyone they are special and unique and that taking the initiative and trying is worth acknowledgement regardless of win or loss is harmful. Then surely religion should be on par with that. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids - NUGDUKWE - 03-31-2023, 10:58 PM