MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Both Wright and Jones off the Board - MDD Sim
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Both Wright and Jones off the Board - MDD Sim
As much as I would like to see Darnell Wright or Dawand Jones selected at #28 there are those who believe that both will be off the board or there are those who do not believe that Jones is worth the 28th selection. So if they are both off the board or the Bengals pass on Jones is it the end of the world? I do not believe so and I believe that if these scenarios present themselves that the best strategy for the Bengals to employ is to trade down and still select a first round or fringe first round talent at a lower point and create even more value in the selection while gaining capital in the draft to continue to develop the young and talented core they have been putting together.

I believe the moves the Bengals have made in free agency this season have been close to brilliant and has put them in position to do virtually whatever they want in this draft that is very deep in many areas that they need to build in. So following is the strategy that I employed for them in this simulation along with notable players that were available when the Bengals selected.

If you would have chosen a different player at a certain point I would like to hear who and why.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Both Wright and Jones off the Board - MDD Sim - OSUfan - 04-01-2023, 09:24 AM