Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Players Are Coming To Bengals Because Of Joe Burrow
(04-01-2023, 11:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and think it's a big mistake. Great player and get the allure, but they should just be keeping either Chase or Tee, not both imo. Too much money to keep both unless Burrow is taking a major pay cut. 

Yet love the idea of them 3 playing together, just don't see how the Bengals field a good team around them paying with almost half their cap to only 3 players. 

Hope they work it out somehow, the FO has been very savvy lately so maybe they surprise me. Just don't see it though and think a hard decision needs to be made.     

They can extend Tee Higgins this summer. Ja'Marr is under team control til the 2026 season. They don't have to both be making big money at the same time. There are creative ways to make this work. Katie's getting a lot of praise lately. She can figure this out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players Are Coming To Bengals Because Of Joe Burrow - jason - 04-01-2023, 01:38 PM