Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids
(04-01-2023, 03:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We are naturally producing these weapons, but we're not going to create 25 billion dollars worth of more weapons if we already have 25 billion worth just laying around.

Many will say no and many won't be stable enough, but we don't need 8 or 10 veterans at every school. We'd probably only need two or so because, like I said, shooters will be scared off

If a shooter is carrying a rifle or semi-automatic weapon, the vet would see them walking from when they got out of there car or at least from a decent distance. 

Larger schools would need more than one soldier with multiple entrances, but smaller schools with only one or two main entrances obviously wouldn't need as many.
Show me an instance where a mass shooting has occurred somewhere with an armed guard.

I would think anyone who is in a mental state to do a mass shooting. Isn't concerned about death or even thinking about it. This most recent shooter was messaging there friend they were going to die that day and wanted to die. I'm not saying more resource officers won't help eliminate a shooter faster but I don't think they will be scaring people away. 

I'm not saying ban guns. But the most obvious solution is to raise our standards for gun purchasing/ownership. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids - NUGDUKWE - 04-01-2023, 03:55 PM