Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-01-2023, 03:10 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: The contract for pick 28 is about 12m over 4 years. If they drafted Robinson, his total rookie contract would be a little less than what Mixon will make this year. IMO, that's one helluva value trade-off, especially if he's the talent that everyone thinks he is. 

I think there are a few backs in this draft that would be really nice fits, but if a back like Robinson were to fall in your lap at 28, I don't know how you pass on him and what he could bring to this offense. 

I don't think he'll make it to 28, but if he does, the Bengals better have that card turned in within 5 seconds! LOL

Yes, if Bijan is there you take him, he would be affordable and is ten times the RB that Mixon is and is a good pass protector.

This allows us to designate Mixon a June 1st cut, Bijan is about as proven as a 1st round pick could be and that is what you want in the 
first round. But if he isn't there like we all expect, I could see us trading back into the 2nd round if Wright also isn't there while adding 
more picks. We need as many picks as possible with the big extensions coming up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-03-2023, 01:34 PM