Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 RB Draft Prospects Group Assessment
(04-03-2023, 01:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think Mark Walton might still be a little too fresh in folk's minds. 

Understandable but I'm glad the Bengals are doing due diligence on a possible draft steal. He had 2 team violations at Florida State the only one we know about for sure is that he was charged with possession of marijuana. If I had to bet I would say the second one that caused the dismissal from the program was a failed drug test because of the timing after the first.

Just looking at Khalan Laborn as a draft prosect we are talking day 2 quality of player. Laborn wasn't just a 5 star recruit he was the #1 RB in his recruiting year. He barely got any carries at Florida State before being dismissed then was out of football 2 years before he went to Marshall. 2022 was the only year he seen reps in college and he DOMINATED the Sun Belt conference and was the #2 Leading Rusher in all of NCAA football slightly behind Chase Brown. 

Khalan Laborn's talent jumps off the tape and we keep hearing about the Chiefs finding Isiah Pacheco in the 7th round well Khalan Laborn has a good chance of being that guy. I would not be complaining if they decided to double down at RB with Laborn in the 6th or 7th round.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 RB Draft Prospects Group Assessment - Synric - 04-03-2023, 05:33 PM