Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fundamental Question going forward
(04-03-2023, 06:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Maybe so but Higgins, Wilson, Chase, and Burrow were on rookie deals and the Bengals could field the best team money could buy, KC did not have that luxury. Plus that window is closing on Bengals like it did on KC. The fact remains that they went to their 5th AFC Championship in a row and went to their 3rd SB, winning 2 of them. While dealing with cap trouble per already paying Mahomes and Kelce, without a their much better WR than Higgins.

Everybody saying Chase is going to be on rookie deal for 3 more years ?  I'm not buying that either. When you have a star player you don't make them mad by not signing them early and stringing them along. Just like Burrow, and Wilson are about to be paid after only 3 season so will Chase. They will have to extend Higgins as well right now too if wanting to retain imo. 

Hope they don't though per it will hamstring the team later

Pretty sure Chase has to play out his rookie contract regardless of being extended after next year... Right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fundamental Question going forward - jason - 04-03-2023, 06:54 PM