Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moving on from Brandon Allen?
(04-03-2023, 07:27 PM)pally Wrote: The team elevated Jake Browing the last 3 games and in the playoffs just so he could get a game day check. We're into draft planning mode now and the team has yet to re-sign Brandon Allen. As much as he is a great locker room guy, hard worker, all around nice person, etc, it was plainly obvious that being an effective back-up QB was frankly beyond his skill level.

Reporting had it that the team pursued Cooper Rush before he re-signed with Dallas

Jake showed some potential during pre-season outings but I don't know if he showed enough even though I think he is better than Brandon. Maybe with 3 years under his belt Joe doesn't need that veteran presence anymore

I have a feeling one of our 7 draft picks will be a QB

I like Browning better than Allen
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Moving on from Brandon Allen? - pally - 04-03-2023, 07:27 PM
RE: Moving on from Brandon Allen? - Soonerpeace - 04-03-2023, 07:48 PM
RE: Moving on from Brandon Allen? - Tomcat - 04-04-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Moving on from Brandon Allen? - pulses - 04-04-2023, 09:13 PM
RE: Moving on from Brandon Allen? - pulses - 04-05-2023, 01:16 AM
Moving on from Brandon Allen? - BenZoo2 - 04-04-2023, 09:47 PM