Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're not winning anything without Dalton.
(12-21-2015, 11:00 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Man you guys are ridiculous.. It was McCarrons first start and the game plan was obviously stay committed to the run so he will be comfortable. 49ers knew this and loaded up on the run defense. AJ made the necessary plays to keep drives alive, while not committing any dumb turnovers.

You couldn't ask for more of a backup in his first start. Stop being so nit pickey and get over it.

My criticism is about the game plan. But it isn't because I think it was a stupid game  plan. In fact, it was a great game plan given the circumstances. But what if that is all they think  McCarron  can handle? What if it doesn't change? Do you still believe this team can go where they want to go and do what they want to do? None of this is McCarrons fault, it just so happens to be where he is right now. 

Maybe things change and they give him more,and if that happens,  great. But right now, until I see that, I'm siding with the OP when it comes to the chances of success in the postseason. I too think getting AD back is imperative for us to have a chance come January and February. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're not winning anything without Dalton. - The Real Deal - 12-21-2015, 11:41 AM