Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments
(04-04-2023, 08:44 AM)OSUfan Wrote: That is seriously what you got? You really bit on some click bait there didn't you? I love the sensationalizing of this article with the wording like "refused" to weigh in. So they told him to weigh in and he said no? So the evidence you are referring to is simply a visual from another person but no actual number or anything to base it off of. Well here are photos from the Pro Day and there is an image of Jones with Cam Brown and Ronnie Hickman. The Jones in this picture looks no heavier than the Jones at the combine or Senior Bowl. Take a look and say you disagree.

https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/gallery/ohio-state-football-pro-day-photos-2023-cj-stroud-jaxon-smith-njigba-buckeyes/

Rick Spielman said he had never seen anyone refuse their pro day weigh in he himself questions if Dawand Jones is near 400. This is coming from an award winning NFL General Manager that was at the Ohio State Pro Day. Dawand Jones also refused to do any movement drills at the combine or pro day. Combine that with inconsistent landmarks and hand timing. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments - Synric - 04-04-2023, 10:23 AM