Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments
(04-04-2023, 10:23 AM)Synric Wrote: Rick Spielman said he had never seen anyone refuse their pro day weigh in he himself questions if Dawand Jones is near 400. This is coming from an award winning NFL General Manager that was at the Ohio State Pro Day. Dawand Jones also refused to do any movement drills at the combine or pro day. Combine that with inconsistent landmarks and hand timing. 

Here again you continue to take the click bait of Spielman. Jones explained pretty straight forward that he simply felt he did not have anything else to prove and right here in this video he does not look any heavier at all. Watch the video yourself and tell me if you honestly feel he looks any different than he did at the combine. What do your eyes tell not what Spielman told you to think.

https://www.google.com/search?q=did+dawand+jones+refuse+to+weigh+at+the+ohio+state+pro+day&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS876US876&oq=did+dawand+jones+refuse+to+weigh+at+the+ohio+state+pro+day&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160j33i299.12802j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:ce3184e4,vid:hUQHVec0HGc
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments - OSUfan - 04-04-2023, 12:10 PM