Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments
(04-04-2023, 12:10 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Here again you continue to take the click bait of Spielman. Jones explained pretty straight forward that he simply felt he did not have anything else to prove and right here in this video he does not look any heavier at all. Watch the video yourself and tell me if you honestly feel he looks any different than he did at the combine. What do your eyes tell not what Spielman told you to think.

https://www.google.com/search?q=did+dawand+jones+refuse+to+weigh+at+the+ohio+state+pro+day&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS876US876&oq=did+dawand+jones+refuse+to+weigh+at+the+ohio+state+pro+day&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160j33i299.12802j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:ce3184e4,vid:hUQHVec0HGc

So my choices are believe Rick Speilman or your best carnival guess his weight act? Add in no movement drills or testing and inconsistent landmarks/hand timing on tape which is very important for him as the type of tackle he projects too.

One thing the Bengals will have is the private workout they have scheduled so they may get him to do movement drills for Frank Pollack. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments - Synric - 04-04-2023, 12:19 PM