Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Players Are Coming To Bengals Because Of Joe Burrow
(04-04-2023, 06:28 AM)gman657 Wrote: Riley reiff before signing: I had dinner with Joe last might and I walked away thinking I want to play and protect this guy

Gronk: nfl.com: rob gronkowski likes the idea of playing with Joe burrow

Tee higgins: I'd love to play with Joe burow

Germaine pratt: I didn’t want to go to a team that’s losing. We have a top 5 quarterback. I want to win. Why would I leave?

SI article; Pending free agents have their eyes on Cincinnati according to ESPN's Dan Graziano and Jeremy Fowler.

"Here's a thing that would have sounded silly two combines ago: Free agents really want to play for the Bengals," Graziano and Fowler wrote. "Burrow has changed everything about that franchise, and players want to go play with him

Podcast on subject: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgb1mg-Fx0

Ja'marr chase:“I need to be here too. Yeah, man. Keep this going. Try to get as many AFC championships as we can get. Make it to the Super Bowl as many times as possible. Me and him, we’re like bread and butter. As long as he’s got me and I’ve got him I should be here for a good time

People want to play for Bengals because they are a good team that will awaya challenge and much of that is due to burrow. Money is obviously a huge factor but if a player has 2 identical offers . one from Bengals and one from !most other teams then they will pick the Bengals which on the past would never have happemed. So he definitely has had an impact

Nice post Gman. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players Are Coming To Bengals Because Of Joe Burrow - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2023, 01:33 PM