Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cody Ford - A top 'under the radar' signing
(04-04-2023, 01:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pass rush win percentage doesn't matter eh TLL?

All about sacks?

These OL besides Adeniji just aren't built for the Wide Zone, they are power guys without athleticism.

Completely agree with everything you say Ochocincos. We will see if Ford finally settles down and plays well here.

I also liked Ford in that Draft and was for us drafting him in the mid rounds. He was solid at Oklahoma, nothing like he has been 
in the NFL. I thought Adeniji played well at one point in the season, but once again when we needed him to play his best in the 
Playoffs he sucked and this was at Tackle which is his only position he should play.

Of course, but if we run the Wide Zone the majority of the time with these players we will struggle. They aren't athletic at all.

The least liked guy in Adeniji is the most athletic.

Funny, I remember a couple years ago analysts saying how Mixon is built for the wide zone. Then, when we ran the gap scheme he 
actually ran well. I agree, Mixon just doesn't fit what we are running on Offense anymore. Need good pass pro and good vision in all
schemes. Really warming up on Charbonnet in this draft, he fits.

Gimme Gibbs. He gives me James Brooks vibes.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cody Ford - A top 'under the radar' signing - rfaulk34 - 04-04-2023, 01:47 PM