Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cody Ford - A top 'under the radar' signing
(04-03-2023, 02:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not sure exactly who Kenneth Teape is, or if his opinion should be strongly valued, but I'll take all of the positive press we can get when it comes to the Bengals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-signing-cody-ford-named-top-under-the-radar-move/ar-AA19qepg?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7b2045e7e62d4c6694315eabd7a38e91&ei=65

The Bengals have made RT a position with the deepest depth on the line with Carman, Williams, Ford and Collins vying for spots. I really don't see the need to draft a RT this month.  They need depth at LT maybe upgrade at center.  I know nothing about Ford but doubt he will beat out either Carman or Williams.  If Williams leaves via trade they still have good RT depth.  The Bengals ought to focus on the rushing and corners in this draft.  Deep draft on Dline and corners so they ought to go 1,2 in the draft.  Then go RB/TE/LT in the other rounds, in whatever order fits.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cody Ford - A top 'under the radar' signing - bengals1969 - 04-04-2023, 02:48 PM