Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids
(04-04-2023, 02:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It would be a choice and every teacher I've ever met is prepared to die for their students, so I don't think some would mind carrying in order to save their students lives.

Also, if a shooter knows that there's multiple soldiers at a school, don't you think they'll be less-likely to even attempt to attack the school?

You may be right, but you're talking about 115k schools, depending on what percentage of the teachers will be armed and each school will have 10 guards/soldiers you're talking about introducing millions of guns and armed people into our school system.  Could get wild, but hey I'm open to seeing how it goes.

I think a few states should give it a whirl first to test it out.  If Florida schools are full of armed guards and teachers and all the shooters head up north, you may be on to something. 

I personally take people saying they're willing to die for something with a grain of salt, but that's just me.  I just haven't met many people who will openly admit they would piss their pants and freeze up and/or flee in a life or death situation. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids - Nately120 - 04-04-2023, 03:44 PM