Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Are Making Moves- What About The Other 3 Teams?
(04-01-2023, 02:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wonder how many people that didn't grow up in the 90s actually Googled that to see who Calvin Broadus is  Hilarious

I know Snoop's purchase of Death Row doesn't include Pac's music but I wonder if we'll hear any new Pac music because I think he had like 50 years of unreleased music. Pac was and is still the GOAT.

Anyways, back on topic, the Steelers are usually graded as a B+ down to a B- in free agency grading. I don't think they've made any moves that will drastically improve their team.

The Steelers have rarely depended heavily on "splash" free agents.  Their usual approach to free agency is to add just enough stability and depth to the team via free agency to give them the flexibility to draft the "best available player" rather than reaching to fill needs.  And, while that occasionally bites them when they hit a draft drought (Cowher had them too), it generally works out pretty well.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Are Making Moves- What About The Other 3 Teams? - JS-Steelerfan - 04-04-2023, 03:54 PM