Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 RB Draft Prospects Group Assessment
(04-04-2023, 05:32 PM)OSUfan Wrote: That is an extremely deceiving document wherever it came from. Sean Tucker had a relatively high grade but his attempts are very low because he is not a good pass protector at all which is why he was not asked to do it. What you must also consider when looking at that number are the other traits that go along with each back. Take McBride for instance. Really good pass blocking grade with a good amount of attempts but there are ball security concerns that have been mentioned with him.

Holic posted it in this thread, must be PFF grades. But yeah, have to take everything into account. I will have to watch some Tulane
games if they have them on youtube so I can watch Spears directly in pass pro. His grade isn't bad from what that says. According to 
those, Chase Brown may be the best in pass pro of this class who I obviously really like.

No to McBride for the ball security concerns, one thing about Mixon, he isn't a fumbler. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 RB Draft Prospects Group Assessment - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2023, 06:50 PM