Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids
(04-04-2023, 02:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If a teacher is in a room and has the gun pointed at the door after it has been announced or gun shots were heard, you think the shooter can come in, look around, locate the teacher, and shoot before the teacher shoots them?

They're also going to hide behind a desk or something while pointing the gun and the gunman is out in the open.
Every teacher I've ever met would be willing to die for their students, so I think they'd be willing to kill someone trying to kill their students.

When did I say every teacher would be armed?

It would be a choice and every teacher I've ever met is prepared to die for their students, so I don't think some would mind carrying in order to save their students lives.

Also, if a shooter knows that there's multiple soldiers at a school, don't you think they'll be less-likely to even attempt to attack the school?

Every teacher you know is also pretty certain they won't have to die or kill for their students too. Again... Easy to woof about, quite another thing to actually end another life. The Uvalde police didn't seem overly eager to engage a year ago. It's not an easy thing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy Way To Protect Our Schools And Kids - jason - 04-04-2023, 08:54 PM