Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-04-2023, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Correct.

Pre free agency i was much stronger on Oline over anything else, pretty much "period!". Since FA i've lightened up on it. I'd still prefer Wright over anyone else at 28 but with the options now, i wouldn't be upset at Robinson there. Or going somewhere else @28 (bpa) and even moving up to get Gibbs in rd2. 

Pretty much other than Wright in the first i'm not too concerned with how they decide to go. I'd be open to a trade up in rd 1 to get Wright or stand pat, take BPA and move up in 2 to get Gibbs. 

Don't even get me started on possibly getting Wright and Gibbs somehow. Boy would my arms get tired...

Bijan Robinson might be one of the few guys that could get the Bengals to move off of Darnell Wright but I agree that Wright is near the top of their board and probably will be the top choice of those available. With Bijan though I think every team not picking in the top 10 will have to talk their selves out of taking Bijan Robinson...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Synric - 04-04-2023, 09:41 PM