Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-04-2023, 09:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, i went back and edited that post. Gibbs would be a trade back scenario.

I read all those pros and cons but i take my own opinion over them after watching the player. I really wanted Dalvin Cook in '17 over Mixon. I could just as easily be wrong about Gibbs. After all, i did really want Chris Polk (holey shit...was that really 11 years ago??!!). 

He's not going to be anyone's bell cow but he's going to be on some highlights and i'd prefer that he does it with the Bengals. 

Well Dalvin went at 41 and Joe 48? But rumors rampant the Vikings trying to trade him today.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Soonerpeace - 04-04-2023, 09:55 PM