Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-04-2023, 09:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Bijan Robinson might be one of the few guys that could get the Bengals to move off of Darnell Wright but I agree that Wright is near the top of their board and probably will be the top choice of those available. With Bijan though I think every team not picking in the top 10 will have to talk their selves out of taking Bijan Robinson...

Ok...this won't be popular at all but here goes...

I hadn't watch anything at all on Robinson before just now because he was nowhere near the Bengals radar so i just went and watched some of his iso vids. 

Color me not impressed. *ducks*

After that, i watched his highlight videos and most of his big highlight runs came against unranked or directional schools. Against Alabama and TCU #1 and #4, he did nothing. Those are the types of teams that he's going to be up against every week in the NFL. 

I see Joe Mixon v2.0.

I don't see a guy who is going to come in and make people miss, or run through people, or run past people. He looks like a guy, like Mixon, who can accumulate stats with volume but not be that 4.7+ ypc guy that finds the EZ from more than 10 yards out. He looks like the other 2 guys the Bengals already have in the backfield. 

Yes, i like to carry my own rope around. Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - rfaulk34 - 04-04-2023, 10:32 PM