Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-04-2023, 10:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok...this won't be popular at all but here goes...

I hadn't watch anything at all on Robinson before just now because he was nowhere near the Bengals radar so i just went and watched some of his iso vids. 

Color me not impressed. *ducks*

After that, i watched his highlight videos and most of his big highlight runs came against unranked or directional schools. Against Alabama and TCU #1 and #4, he did nothing. Those are the types of teams that he's going to be up against every week in the NFL. 

I see Joe Mixon v2.0.

I don't see a guy who is going to come in and make people miss, or run through people, or run past people. He looks like a guy, like Mixon, who can accumulate stats with volume but not be that 4.7+ ypc guy that finds the EZ from more than 10 yards out. He looks like the other 2 guys the Bengals already have in the backfield. 

Yes, i like to carry my own rope around. Big Grin

I said that the other day. He had like about 30 yards against both. But our OL doesn’t open holes for a Gibbs to do his thing. He got room at Bama.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Soonerpeace - 04-04-2023, 10:56 PM