Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-04-2023, 11:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gibbs doesn't need as much room and he has great vision and cutback ability. I've pointed out many times that this line has opened up a lot of holes that Mixon simply missed. 

If Mixon was so bad at his huge salary why did they not put up a fight to save Perine? Why have they not shopped him around? Why have they hardly attended any running backs pro days? Why did they immediately resign Trayveon the minute Samaje notified them he was going to Denver? If they’d decided to move on from Mixon based on their history of doing right by players why wouldn’t they have allowed him to seek a place like Ezekiel?

They’ve said it a thousand times. They like this roster. There’s already been a lot more change than they wanted. I seriously doubt they want to go with a whole new backfield. Wouldn’t surprise me if they draft a running back in round 3 or 4. I think at 28 they go with BPA at 28 from these 3 positions…. CB,TE,or OT. Depending on how the draft develops will dictate a lot on what they view their pick at 60 could look like and have a bearing on 28. Their decision at 28 could be tied to what they think they can do at 60.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Soonerpeace - 04-05-2023, 11:55 AM