Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fundamental Question going forward
(04-05-2023, 09:23 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: I doubt we resign DJ reader. He’ll be on his 3rd contract. I agree on keeping tee chase and burrow

Defense might fall apart without DJ Reader. Mazi Smith better be in our thoughts if this is the case.

I would give DJ a 2 year extension and have him here being The Gravedigger myself.

(04-05-2023, 01:41 PM)Synric Wrote: The Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill and it worked out for them. How about the other WR trades... 

Ravens could have used Hollywood Brown back. The Titans tried to draft and replace the production of AJ Brown but damn was their receiving core ugly. QB play was a part of that but the receivers were bad or injured too. Calvin Ridley was suspended but the Falcons definitely need receivers and they got really nothing for him. I'm on the side of the Cowboys screwed up trading Amari Cooper and like Falcons & Ridley they didnt get anything.

(04-05-2023, 01:50 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: The Eagles with Hurts went and added AJ Brown,, even though they already had DaVonta Smith and Dallas Goedert. They went to the SB and will probably be right there in contention for another one this year too. More than one way to skin the ole cat.

Good points as Sunset has a good point as well. We are different than the Chiefs, we have our own way, they have theirs with Kelce.

Tee makes doubling Chase a questionable proposition. I also think we will bring back Tee, so just going off of what it looks like.

No need for me to doubt this FO in keeping their proven players. We all know how we have drafted OL, been bad in the first round 
for awhile. We could use Tee's money on a stud RT next FA, so I understand Sunset's point entirely. Also the AJ Brown comparison I 
think is a fair one when seeing how the Titans passing Offense pretty much fell apart and the Eagles Offense exploded.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fundamental Question going forward - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-05-2023, 02:00 PM