Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-04-2023, 10:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok...this won't be popular at all but here goes...

I hadn't watch anything at all on Robinson before just now because he was nowhere near the Bengals radar so i just went and watched some of his iso vids. 

Color me not impressed. *ducks*

After that, i watched his highlight videos and most of his big highlight runs came against unranked or directional schools. Against Alabama and TCU #1 and #4, he did nothing. Those are the types of teams that he's going to be up against every week in the NFL. 

I see Joe Mixon v2.0.

I don't see a guy who is going to come in and make people miss, or run through people, or run past people. He looks like a guy, like Mixon, who can accumulate stats with volume but not be that 4.7+ ypc guy that finds the EZ from more than 10 yards out. He looks like the other 2 guys the Bengals already have in the backfield. 

Yes, i like to carry my own rope around. Big Grin

I want some of whatever you're smoking! Rock

Alabama's Will Anderson was asked the toughest player he faced.

"Bijan Robinson, the running back from Texas," Anderson said. "He’s a big back. We had to gang-tackle him, get all hats to the ball. He was going to break a few tackles. We had to tackle the right way. He’s probably the toughest person I faced in college football."

Alabama made it their goal to take Bijan out of the game and they had a ton of defensive talent to do it with.
Bijan struggled against TCU but Sarkasian pretty much said his game plan was crap and the offense just never showed up. The year before Bijan lit the Froggies up though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Eraserhead - 04-05-2023, 02:14 PM