Poll: Which 1st round player would you want as part of a Tee Higgins Trade ?
None – I would plan on signing Tee Higgins Long Term at some point.
Will Anderson Jr (Edge rusher) Alabama
Tyree Wilson (Edge rusher) Texas Tech
Jalen Carter (D-Line) Georgia
Christian Gonzalez (Corner) Oregon
Myles Murphy (Edge rusher) Clemson
Paris Johnson Jr (Tackle) Ohio State
Peter Skoronski (O-Line) Northwestern
Jaxon Smith Njigba (WR) Ohio State
Lukas Van Ness (D-Line) Iowa
Quentin Johnston (WR) TCU
Michael Mayer (Tight End) Notre Dame)
Devon Witherspoon (Corner) Illinois
Bijan Robinson (running back ) Texas
Some other player – I will name the other player that I would take on a Post in this Thread.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins Trade POLL & other realities it could bring
I was on team "trade Higgins for a 1st and a 3rd (what the Titans got for AJ Brown)" earlier this offseason.

It's too late to do that now, though. A lot of the cheap good options in the FA market have been signed.
Marvin Jones signed for $3m
Nelson Agholor for $3.2m
Scott Miller signed for $1.23m
Cam Sims signed for $1.23m

Signing one of the top two and one of the bottom two to go with a 1st and 3rd round pick, I would have been okay with that because you'd get a near-replacement of Tee's production by also greatly improving the WR4 snaps with just FAs alone leaving you two draft picks to get the team better. But now you'd basically just be using the 1st to hopefully get the WR room back to where it was before the trade, leaving you really just profiting a 3rd. That's not enough for me as you're going to get that anyway from a comp pick if he leaves.

So now I am just thinking you keep him this year now, franchise tag him next year and trade him then.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins Trade POLL & other realities it could bring - TheLeonardLeap - 04-05-2023, 06:14 PM