Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment
(04-05-2023, 04:15 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I wouldn't jump to such a conclusion so quickly. Here is something else to watch and ponder so that you have more than a single source. If this is the interview that was referenced earlier I would encourage people to watch the entire interview because the comment of generational wealth was at the very end of the interview and in my assessment was not made in a negative way at all rather was used in a very mature and responsible manner as he stated he wanted to make that money so that his family was taken care of. I thought this was a great interview that should be watched from start to finish and not have snippets of it improperly referenced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMG6yURTCKY

(04-05-2023, 04:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Why should that mean he's out?
Money motivates quite a lot of people to work harder, this would be his job that he gets paid to do, and you're not going to get paid "generational money" unless you produce on your rookie contract.

I don't like any player talking about money, they will get money, why the hell talk about it?

I want to hear what all the players Zac and Lou have brought in have been saying....

"I am going to do whatever the coaches ask to help the team win" is what I want to hear.

Synric heard it and it turned him off and he has been backing Kraft for a while now before this. Says a lot to me.

Will need to hear the interview myself though, maybe I did come to a conclusion too quickly as you say OSUfan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-05-2023, 07:17 PM