Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wisconsin Supreme Courts Flips Liberally
(04-06-2023, 11:11 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Depends on who you ask i suppose, I view it as a:
If you don't put in the time, don't expect a dime. <-----ooh I think i just made that up.

Instead of admitting one side got out hustled for votes, easier to blame gerrymandering especially if you lose in a place where you were already counting your chickens.

The problem is that we know that the game plan of the GOP for the past few decades has been to strategically take control of state legislatures and then use that to gerrymander their states to stay in power. It's not a secret that this was their plan and it was an effective one. It's why they can have a damn near supermajority in a legislative body without being able to win a statewide election.

Call me crazy, but I tend to favor a representative democracy where the people choose their representatives rather than the representatives choosing their constituents.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin Supreme Courts Flips Liberally - Belsnickel - 04-06-2023, 11:35 AM