Poll: Which 1st round player would you want as part of a Tee Higgins Trade ?
None – I would plan on signing Tee Higgins Long Term at some point.
Will Anderson Jr (Edge rusher) Alabama
Tyree Wilson (Edge rusher) Texas Tech
Jalen Carter (D-Line) Georgia
Christian Gonzalez (Corner) Oregon
Myles Murphy (Edge rusher) Clemson
Paris Johnson Jr (Tackle) Ohio State
Peter Skoronski (O-Line) Northwestern
Jaxon Smith Njigba (WR) Ohio State
Lukas Van Ness (D-Line) Iowa
Quentin Johnston (WR) TCU
Michael Mayer (Tight End) Notre Dame)
Devon Witherspoon (Corner) Illinois
Bijan Robinson (running back ) Texas
Some other player – I will name the other player that I would take on a Post in this Thread.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins Trade POLL & other realities it could bring
(04-06-2023, 10:16 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Imma defend the OP and say who cares if it's a reality at this point or not?
It's a hypothetical situation and this is a message board.
Everything's fair game.

As for the question posed by the OP, I could lean a couple different ways.
I wouldn't want the offense to suffer, so my thought was Quentin Johnston, who can fill in as that outside WR2 to go along with Chase and Boyd.

However, I still see some potentially decent guys in FA that could come in as a stop-gap for a year or two and fill that role while the Bengals go another way with the extra draft pick. Kenny Golladay, Robbie Anderson, and Sammie Watkins are a few that stick out to me.
I'd lean toward maybe going Christian Gonzalez, Broderick Jones (would have to shift him to RT though), or one of the early edge rushers.

A Corner like Christian Gonzalez would be nice to have.

I believe that he measured in at 6 foot one & 1/4 and 197 pounds so he appears tall and strong for a Corner.

He ran a 4.38 forty.  He could end up being one of the better Corners in the NFL at some point and he is only 20 years old.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins Trade POLL & other realities it could bring - depthchart - 04-06-2023, 11:42 AM