Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN "Best team fits" has the Bengals taking Washington and Achane
(04-06-2023, 01:03 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If we could get Laporta in the 2nd, that is my ideal scenario as well. He just looks like a player who will be in the league for a decade. Maybe never a true super star like Kelce, but will get you 800 yards and 6 touchdowns any given year.

Achane I don't know a whole lot about other than just he's a super fast, smaller RB. It makes sense as a pairing with Mixon but, in the back of my mind, I keep thinking we should be replacing Mixon since he is likely not on the team in 2024. It would be nice if we took a guy who could be a bell cow back in the future like Charbonnet or even Abanikanda. 188 lbs is scary to me.

Man, that would load up the Offense if Carman is the answer at RT. I also haven't looked at Achane because of his size, but with that 
speed he could be that breakaway RB we haven't had in forever. I think if we take Washington in the 1st we will be looking at a CB, G
or RT like McClendon or Bergeron in the 2nd more than another TE like LaPorta.

Agree that 188 lbs is a bit scary small for a RB. That is why I haven't looked at Achane as much. I like Tyjae Spears or Tank Bigsby in the 
3rd or Chase Brown or Roschon Johnson in the 4th. All can pass block too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN "Best team fits" has the Bengals taking Washington and Achane - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-06-2023, 01:38 PM