Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're not winning anything without Dalton.
(12-21-2015, 12:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Fair enough. I'll try to remain optimistic. 

Just reaaally nervous XD.

Another thing to note is that if the Broncos lose this game, they are basically falling down to the wild card. With a loss, they fall to 10-5. And with KC streaking, and hold some tie breakers over Denver, if KC wins their final two games, they'd win the AFC West.

So add some additional motivation for Denver to beat us. They could lose pretty much everything with that loss. Then, if they lose to San Diego (a division rival who does have an explosive offense), they'd be out of the playoffs entirely, if NYJ can win one more game.

Definately a monster game, i hope our O-line comes to play cause that front is good.

That Defense is good. But ours is too, should be a low scoring game and either team could win.

Whoever wants it the most will win it. Toss up for me right now but our O-line needs to play through the whistle,
open up holes in the run game and give McCarron some time. We have all seen our O-line run block well and pass
block well, they just need to finish their blocks. It is not like they cannot do both, they can. They need the will.

Whitworth needs to get the O-line together, fire these bastids up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're not winning anything without Dalton. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-21-2015, 01:00 PM