Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(04-06-2023, 05:28 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: League note: A mistake was made in scoring concerning pitchers. We wanted to reward pitchers that have CGs since it is fairly rare these days. In doing so, Scott mistakenly awarded pitchers 6 points per inning completed. That is incorrect. Moving forward in the next matchup it will be 2 points per inning completed with 6 being awarded to pitchers that throw a complete game. Basically, the two scoring columns are right next to one another and he should have been wearing his glasses. He will announce it on the League page tonight. I am giving you guys a heads up. 

Yes, Thanks.   Then I was right to go after more Hitting POP.   Pitching points will be going down starting Monday. 

I have the most pitched innings, so I could feel bad that I benefited from this the most. However we were all playing by the same rule mistake unknown to us, so I'm not going be down on myself for rules that applied to everybody the first 2 weeks. I will have to watch my pitchers going forward as will all of us, because per the new rules some of my pitchers would not be doing as good as they look now. Flexen would not be positive, he would be negative. However most of my pitchers would be positive.

Thanks for The Info of changes coming Monday. I assume this will change pitchers in Free Agency going forward, because our ESPN Free Agency stats are based on our league Rules. I know this from other ESPN Leagues that I'm in each year, and how the Free Agency Stats change per the League Rules. So Pitchers in Free Agency now, may not be doing as Hot as they appear. Something to watch out for. The math not that hard. If a F/A pitcher has 10 innings, that is 20 points, not 60, so subtract 40 from his Total Points before you jump on Adding him. See how he is really doing.

Glad it was caught a week after Opening Day, and not months later. It's why they put erasers on pencils. Main thing is he got The League up and running,

1968 Bengal Fan

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 04-06-2023, 06:31 PM