Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2023...
(04-06-2023, 05:19 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Great draft Nate and I believe in this philosophy.

The way I see it is if Darnell Wright or possibly Deonte Banks are not sitting there at #28 then I am exploring trade options to drop down and take Washington at the bottom of the first or top of the second. I would use this trade to gain a bit more capital in the mid to later rounds which could be used to draft depth and future starting talent or to bundle and move up for a player that they feel strongly about at some point in the mid rounds.

Bengal fans need to begin realizing that the team has reached a point where you are no longer drafting for that difference maker in the first round. This is the downside of winning if you wish to consider it that way. Late in the first round you are looking for a possible day 1 starter that at least improves a position to a certain degree. This is a great draft to gain capital and add some really, really good building pieces that are going to be exceptional depth if not really solid starters in a year or two.

Thanks brother, that would be my move if Darnell Wright or Banks aren't there at 28 every time if there is an offer, take it and move 
back into the 2nd round while adding picks. There will be plenty of good players to pick from, not only was Washington there, but 
Anton Harrison, DaWand Jones and Bergeron were there as well and Gibbs.

We both really like DJ Turner and Tyjae Spears a ton so thought you would like this one. There was Brents there with Turner and 
Tank Bigsby there with Spears who I also thought about to change things up. Will try another one soon and try not to trade after the
initial trade to try and keep it much more realistic. It was my first one, so.

Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2023... - pulses - 04-06-2023, 04:30 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2023... - CJD - 04-06-2023, 05:03 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2023... - OSUfan - 04-06-2023, 05:19 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2023... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-06-2023, 07:30 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2023... - CJD - 04-06-2023, 09:12 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2023... - OSUfan - 04-07-2023, 04:49 PM