Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFN Simulation - Trade Down
I personally would like to see the Bengals select Darnell Wright at #28 and I would hope that if he is there that they would. Of course this is just my preference and may be way off base of what they feel is best for the franchise and I could understand their reasoning. While this is my preference most mocks have Wright coming off the boards prior to the Bengals selection at #28. If Wright is off the board I believe this is a great draft for the Bengals to trade down and acquire capital in this draft.

Some points to consider:

* Bengals fans must come to grips with winning. Selecting at the bottom of the draft is no longer about choosing that day 1 rookie impact player as must as it is about incremental improvements at positions or depth that can end up being a high end starter in a year or two.
* This draft is full of really good football players that can be quality NFL starters but may take a season or so to continue their development and to clean up some techniques issues or work on things such as functional strength at the next level.
* Successful NFL rosters have good depth and this is not built only through FA but also by drafting and developing talent.

Considering these things and going with the premise that Wright is off the board this is how my ProFootballNetwork Simulation went:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFN Simulation - Trade Down - OSUfan - 04-06-2023, 10:14 PM
RE: PFN Simulation - Trade Down - OSUfan - 04-06-2023, 10:15 PM
RE: PFN Simulation - Trade Down - OSUfan - 04-06-2023, 11:18 PM