Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fundamental Question going forward
(04-07-2023, 12:08 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Once you have a good baseline of talent at certain positions, it makes drafted guys (especially at certain positions) succeed more.

Like if you put those 8 contributors on the Texans, maybe 2 contribute.

But, get a good line and qb...and wr and rbs look better.

Well it’s definitely not one ingredient. In my response to Sunset Bengal he mentioned only how they replaced Tyreek Hill and the vets they signed. I brought up their 2 recent drafts. Nailing 2021 with a center Humphrey grading at 1&2 last year with centers and Smith that also was high. Creed as a damn rookie was #1. Think if Volson had been top 5? Then last year 8 freaking draftees legitimately contributed. You are going to have to draft well to I don’t care how many low priced vets you add if you are going to have Burrow,Chase, and Higgins on the payroll
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fundamental Question going forward - Soonerpeace - 04-07-2023, 08:41 AM