Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dr. Jill Biden wants BOTH LSU and IOWA WBB to visit White House.
(04-05-2023, 03:36 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL likely not, She wanted to invite the Eagles as well, so it's not like it's the first time and has nothing to do with "Race". 

That's all media built up bs and hype. 
There's nothing wrong with taunting, some can be rather tasteless but almost all do it, so who cares?? Was anyone here hurt by it?

Reese saying she's going to the Obama's over the WH is borderline racist to me. The winners go to the WH, losers go home. (PS my post is not directed at you as an attack, just saying).

I don't like trash talk much, now that so many people cannot tell the difference between that reasoned debate.

Disrespect of opponents models bad behavior for kids, too.

That said, I think Dr. Biden doesn't follow sports much, doesn't know the culture. She was responding like the mother of two kids on different soccer teams vying for the same championship, who wanted both her children to feel good, the kid whose team won and the kid whose team lost.  No more than that. 

Teams which lose in national sports finals and DON'T get invited to the WH don't fell bad about THAT, and don't expect an invitation.

They feel bad about losing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Jill Biden wants BOTH LSU and IOWA WBB to visit White House. - Dill - 04-08-2023, 03:14 PM