Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
North Dakota senators boost their own meal reimbursements rejecting free school lunch
(04-08-2023, 01:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Look - I don't have anything against citizens who are conservatives. Hell, I've got conservative beliefs.

But at a certain point, you have to see the shit the conservative parties are doing and ask yourself if they truly represent you and your beliefs or if you're just so dug in you turn a blind eye to their bullshit.

To be honest, this isn't about conservative versus liberal. I've talked before about the ideological slants of the parties in this country. But in reality this is less about their ideology and more about their values. Right now the modern GOP seems to value nothing other than power. They have shown they don't value democracy. They only really value holding onto their power and doing what benefits them, not what the people want.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Dakota senators boost their own meal reimbursements rejecting free school lunch - Belsnickel - 04-08-2023, 09:10 PM