Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dr. Jill Biden wants BOTH LSU and IOWA WBB to visit White House.
(04-09-2023, 10:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think it has more to do with it being a doctorate in the field of education than her being a woman, but that's just a guess.

doctor of education = fake doctor
doctor who tells me to get vaccinated not take horse dewormer = fake doctor
First Lady Obama = not a lady
First Lady Biden = not a doctor
First Lady Trump = not a big deal she did girl on girl stuff I can't post here

Personally, I'd like for Biden to hand the 2024 nomination to Mark Kelly...so I guess we'd be hearing how the First Lady doesn't deserve credit for surviving an assassination attempt, or something. 

I wonder sometimes about the titles used for this stuff. Like, okay, I can understand if you have a consistent argument for using Dr. for professional doctorates and not research doctorates. But if you use Dr. for a Ph.D. then you should for an Ed.D. as well. Then you have the weird thing where we call M.D.s Dr. but not J.D.s. Why is that? Is it just because we have such a disdain for J.D.s in society as a profession? And what about a D.N.P.? Should they be called Dr.? That could just get confusing.

Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Jill Biden wants BOTH LSU and IOWA WBB to visit White House. - Belsnickel - 04-09-2023, 11:38 AM