Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhoDeyK April Mock
(04-08-2023, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Given my druthers of the two, I'd take Spears as the first year starter over Bigsby.  Not that Bigsby won't develop into a reliable starter, I just think that day one is asking much of him.

Yes, I think I would take Spears over Bigsby myself. 

(04-08-2023, 08:52 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Thanks Nate! I really appreciate all the support. I do agree with you that I would prefer to trade Jonah but this would be my approach if that doesn't end up happening. I absolutely love the thought of having Washington and Whyle as a combo at Tight End. I think it gives us tons of possibilities. Love the CTB comp for Phillips. I can definitely see the similarities, both are all heart and never take a play off. 

Stills that late might be a pipe dream but Im hoping he stays under the radar. I know some would like an interior pass rusher sooner than Round 6 but I think the Bengals still have a lot of faith in Carter to develop. 
Henry and Harrison from Ohio State are two guys I'll be keeping an eye on during the draft. I think both fit our system very well and could be available in the mid rounds. 

There are a ton of Rb's I like in this draft. I think the 3rd round might end up being the best spot to take one (or the first one) as I think the Bengals will have a choice of several potential future starters there. I personally think Izzy is a great fit in our offense. 

You are very welcome WhoDeyK. Rock On

Would be nice to trade Jonah and get rid of the money he is owed and a player who doesn't want to be here. But if it doesn't 
happen this draft would be pretty ideal. I don't like what Sunset and Synric said about Izzy's pass pro, but he is young and can
learn. Also believe the coaches have faith in the development of Carter and even Cam Sample as 3-techs. Stills would be a good
one to push them or even beat them out, who knows?

Also love a ton of RB's in this draft, would like for us to double dip there as well as TE like you do here. Another double dip I am
warming up to is Tyjae Spears and Laborn out of Marshall. I cannot think of a double tip at TE I like more than DW and Whyle tho.

(04-08-2023, 09:10 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Most reports I have read say he is a willing pass protector. That in itself seems to be an upgrade over Mixon. Lol He's one of the youngest backs in this class so I'm hopeful he can grow in that area.

Willing is better than Mixon no doubt, ha ha, saw him a few times where he didn't even want to be out there blocking. Not cool.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WhoDeyK April Mock - WhoDeyK - 04-08-2023, 06:57 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - WhoDeyK - 04-08-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - Synric - 04-08-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - SunsetBengal - 04-08-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - SunsetBengal - 04-08-2023, 08:26 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - WhoDeyK - 04-08-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - SunsetBengal - 04-10-2023, 08:29 AM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - Synric - 04-08-2023, 09:53 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - WhoDeyK - 04-08-2023, 09:01 PM
RE: WhoDeyK April Mock - sandwedge - 04-08-2023, 08:40 PM