Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Ready for the Draft Simulation
(04-09-2023, 06:42 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I am sorry but you are making it out as if Kraft is some uber raw prospect that is playing on pure potential and it just ain't so. Let's just be honest you have no clue how Kraft wins on successful downs you are assuming it is because he is playing against FCS opponents but the fact of the matter is that he has has the same success when S. Dakota St. has played against BCS competition. If Kraft is raw then I will take a whole bunch of raw players if they are as driven as this kid is.

Plays upright, feet to close together makes a narrow base, poor hand timing, and consistent wide hands. Needs to learn to roll his hips into contact and play lower to create leverage. But the upside is there latch strength leg drive balance and in that Aggies game I've mentioned alot of aggression.

I've been a promoter of Kraft because of his easy transitions from catch to runner and his good balance and contact balance for YAC. But Kraft has only played the Tight End position for 1.5 seasons at any level and it shows up especially as a blocker because he has no experience attached to the Line. Its expected.

Kyle Crabbs formerly the Senior Scout for the Draft Network. He wrote alot of the scouting reports people are basing their stuff after when talking draft prospects lol. Crabbs is doing several draft prospect podcasts for Locked on Dolphins and the Dolphins have alot of the same needs as the BEngals so he has been doing TE's OTs and RBs. He's still working on the RBs but OT and TE are done.

Here is his episode on Tucker Kraft. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/2023-miami-dolphins-draft-prospect-series-te-tucker-kraft/id1137170219?i=1000606755517 Its also on Youtube if you want to go there Locked on Dolphins.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
So Ready for the Draft Simulation - OSUfan - 04-08-2023, 10:50 AM
RE: So Ready for the Draft Simulation - Synric - 04-09-2023, 06:56 PM