MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes!
Palmer would take Burrow over Mahomes because he's "more consistent."

I LOVE that Palmer's talking good about this franchise after we all hated him for so long!

I softened when it came out how he demanded change, was promised it, and then only left when Mike reneged.

He doesn't mention how Burrow has shown he's the best behind a bad line but you know it had to be in his mind.

Quote:The Bengals and Chiefs need no help bolstering their rivalry, but a former Cincinnati quarterback decided to add fuel to the fire regardless.
"I think Joe (Burrow) is the best quarterback in the league," Carson Palmer said last week on The QB Room podcast. "I know Patrick (Mahomes) is phenomenal, but I just think Joe's more consistent. He's more consistent. He's more accountable to run the system and the play that's called and not feel like, 'Well, he didn't win last time and get open for me, so I'm gonna do it with my feet,' and then before you know it, you're sacked for a four-yard loss because you tried to make two or three guys miss.

Palmer's "adding fuel to the fire" and I LOVE IT! He knows that this will be the best rivalries in the league- Burrow vs Mahomes and us vs the Chiefs- for the next fifteen years or so!

Quote:"Joe is just -- talk about not having a weakness -- mentally strong, physically tough, accurate, can throw it far enough, fast enough, gets the ball out quick, and then he can actually do a lot with his legs. He just rarely shows it. I think he's as athletic outside the pocket and can do a lot of the same things Patrick Mahomes has done. He hasn't done it and showed it yet. He's played more within his system and style. But I think he's the best quarterback in the league."

That's basically saying he can do everything Pat can do, plus morse.

There's more in the article but a lot of it making sure they don't make it sound like we're better than the Chiefs and to kiss their asses:

Quote:Mahomes has the hardware to back up his claim as king of the hill, as well as a longer history of excellence and the most recent victory despite a 1-3 head-to-head record versus Burrow, but their stat lines during the past two seasons aren't remarkably far off.

I LOVE that Palmer's giving us props and I hope he cheers us on to a few Super Bowls!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes! - BFritz21 - 04-09-2023, 07:54 PM