Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're not winning anything without Dalton.
(12-21-2015, 02:54 PM)The Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton was fantastic in 2 of those games. Dalton was the biggest reason we hung 31 points on a good defense in AZ. You can't hang that L on him. I somewhat agree on the rust, but Dalton was fine in prime time this year, if you objectively look at his play alone.

Well that's not deceptive at all. Dalton missed the entire 2nd half of his first start. With McCarron, I've been pleased with his performance so far. Just a little aggravated with the Dalton bashing McCarron lovers that have come out of the woodwork lately. Of course, you haven't noticed those guys for "some" reason.

just hoping theirs a controversy. People love to see Dalton fail, so they can put the I told you so threads up. AJM, is doing what is paid to do keep the guys going till Andy is back if Dalton doesn't make it back, till next season then I would say it's a safe bet this is still his team. I'm not a Dalton or AJ guy, I'm a Bengal fan and want what's best for this team, if that's AJ in post season then so be it, but in my heart I just hope Andy is ready for post season. 

Seen a article this morning,they were talking about andys cast saying it already been adjusted where he could work is thumb and was looking highly probable to return for post season. Let me see if I can find it and I'll post it. 

*edit*

Well the article doesn't do much for confidence  Sad We need that bye week that's out there waving at us. Hadn't read this one just seen the video. 

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/12/21/10633980/andy-dalton-injury-update-daltons-cast-replaced-with-smaller-option

Here's Jay's video 

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cincinnati-bengals-andy-dalton-can-return-for-postseason-122015
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're not winning anything without Dalton. - Se ky bengal - 12-21-2015, 03:06 PM