Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes!
(04-09-2023, 07:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Palmer would take Burrow over Mahomes because he's "more consistent."

I LOVE that Palmer's talking good about this franchise after we all hated him for so long!

I softened when it came out how he demanded change, was promised it, and then only left when Mike reneged.

He doesn't mention how Burrow has shown he's the best behind a bad line but you know it had to be in his mind.

Palmer's "adding fuel to the fire" and I LOVE IT! He knows that this will be the best rivalries in the league- Burrow vs Mahomes and us vs the Chiefs- for the next fifteen years or so!

That's basically saying he can do everything Pat can do, plus morse.

There's more in the article but a lot of it making sure they don't make it sound like we're better than the Chiefs and to kiss their asses:

I LOVE that Palmer's giving us props and I hope he cheers us on to a few Super Bowls!

I haven't softened on Palmer, and him now trying to praise the Bengals and get back on the good side of all things Bengals train just doesn't work for me. I really wasn't mad at him for leaving. He pissed me off with the continual shots he has felt the need to take to bash all things Bengals from the time he left until now. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes! - Sled21 - 04-10-2023, 10:52 AM