Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Running Game Against The 31st Rushing Defense Today
(12-21-2015, 12:32 PM)kevin Wrote: You to Brutus....really......49ers were in the box all day long in run defense because of our pretty much a rookie QB in his first game....Bengals won the game and clinched play-offs and did not throw the kid QB to the wolves but instead had HUe and Dalton coach him up all game on sidelines and yes, they didn't ask out of him what would be asked of a veteran QB.....they are trying to build his confidence and get the 2 time college championship QB ready for NFL play-offs. 

I can't believe all the negativity after wnning and clinching play-offs....We have the # 4 offense and the # 2 defense....We have a SUPER BOWL DEFENSE and still many weapons on offense.....Negative Grinches will not steal my CHristmas....This is a day to be happy, WE Won. 

Sometimes seeing the "Way" your team wins/loses is indicative of whats to come later if its not addressed now.

(12-21-2015, 02:09 PM)PApinhead Wrote: It's not necessarily negativity.  I'm happy we were able to come out of the 49ers game with a win considering it was our back up QB's first NFL start.  However, I am not happy with the way the offensive line played and like many others, have simply pointed out that they are going to have to play better to beat Denver.

This is not a time to rest on our laurels that we made the playoffs and beat the 49ers.  We need to keep trying to improve.

^This times a thousand!  ThumbsUp 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Running Game Against The 31st Rushing Defense Today - GodFather - 12-21-2015, 03:28 PM