Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes!
(04-09-2023, 07:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Palmer would take Burrow over Mahomes because he's "more consistent."

I LOVE that Palmer's talking good about this franchise after we all hated him for so long!

I softened when it came out how he demanded change, was promised it, and then only left when Mike reneged.

He doesn't mention how Burrow has shown he's the best behind a bad line but you know it had to be in his mind.

Palmer's "adding fuel to the fire" and I LOVE IT! He knows that this will be the best rivalries in the league- Burrow vs Mahomes and us vs the Chiefs- for the next fifteen years or so!

That's basically saying he can do everything Pat can do, plus morse.

There's more in the article but a lot of it making sure they don't make it sound like we're better than the Chiefs and to kiss their asses:

I LOVE that Palmer's giving us props and I hope he cheers us on to a few Super Bowls!

Cannot disagree, I think this year many will see Burrow is the best in the league. Mahomes is great though and right now is #1.

This will change though with Burrow getting a better OL this year and a better LT that can stay healthy along with a better running game.

Better pass pro from the RB's will also help him get to the next level. Same with another talented weapon at TE in a loaded class.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-11-2023, 03:06 PM