Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes!
(04-11-2023, 03:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cannot disagree, I think this year many will see Burrow is the best in the league. Mahomes is great though and right now is #1.

This will change though with Burrow getting a better OL this year and a better LT that can stay healthy along with a better running game.

Better pass pro from the RB's will also help him get to the next level. Same with another talented weapon at TE in a loaded class.

I think the fact that he's even been in the conversation despite having horrible lines makes it pretty obvious that Burrow will soon be known as the best in the league.

At times, our running game wasn't bad and Burrow acknowledged how much better that made us because I remember posting the video of Burrow telling Mixon that no one can beat us if we run the ball as effective as we were running it one game, so I agree that people are underestimating just how good Burrow will be with a solid run game, a back to pass protect, and then the line to give him time to throw. 

A tight end from this class should also make Burrow the best in the league because a big target that can be anywhere on the field just gives Burrow so many more options. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer Says Burrow Is Better Than Mahomes! - BFritz21 - 04-11-2023, 08:51 PM