Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers won't make the playoffs
(12-21-2015, 03:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: A prediction is a statement within the English language.  Your prediction, which again is a statement, is stupid.  If you think a prediction is not a statement then you are overtly stupid, I don't think you are, I just feel like you may have forgotten or something.

Wow, SCS, I guess I gave your intelligence too much credit.  Sad

Steelers lost to the Browns in their 2nd meeting last year. Jets game against the Patriots and Bills earlier this year, though losses, were still quite close. Yes, yes, yes, I know all the crap that would come as a response (i.e. Browns had Hoyer at QB last year and Hoyer > Manziel; etc), but that only makes the prediction an unlikely and/or improbable, not stupid. A stupid prediction would be something like calling for snow in the middle of July.

As I said, only a moron would think my prediction is stupid. Unlikely or improbable, sure. Stupid? No. Stupid predictions are ones that are impossible to occur.

You're obviously not a total moron: you're smart enough to focus your argument on the prediction = statement item instead of the prediction itself. But, if you think the prediction is stupid ... well, the facts don't lie.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers won't make the playoffs - PhilHos - 12-21-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Steelers won't make the playoffs - PhilHos - 12-21-2015, 04:03 PM